Skins and corrective things in Fortnite don’t develop on trees. Players need to utilize V-Bucks to buy things from the in-game shop. V-Bucks can be found in the Epic Games Store, and players can add them to their records in return for genuine cash.
V-Bucks additionally make a phenomenal present for Fortnite players when they’re bought as cards. Assuming that you get a V-Bucks card as a gift, you’ll have to enact the card in Fortnite to add the sum into your record.
Taking into account there aren’t that numerous redeemable codes in Fortnite, most players aren’t acquainted with the recovery framework in the game. In the event that you have a V-Bucks card and you’re hoping to recover, this is what you can do.
Redeem a V-Bucks
- Get your card ready and head over Fortnite’s official website
- Log into your account on the website with your preferred login method
- After logging in, your account name will appear on the top right corner
- Hover on your name and click on Redeem Code
- Once you click Redeem Code, you’ll be forwarded to a new page where you’ll be able to activate your V-Bucks card
- Epic may also ask you to choose the platform that you want to receive your V-Bucks in. The process will automatically end after you pick your go-to platform to play Fortnite
The strategy above can likewise be utilized to reclaim advancement codes that Epic might pass out during occasions and joint efforts. Such codes can contain restorative things, skins, or even rebate codes that players can use while buying games from the Epic Games Store.